NorthWest Crossing and The Garner Group are pleased to be giving one lucky market guest a brand new Traeger® Lil Tex Elite Grill, valued at $799*!
Here’s how to enter:
- Visit the NorthWest Crossing Farmers Market each Saturday in August, 10am – 2pm. Grab the open house map at The Garner Group’s booth (located near their office). And see the awesome grill for yourself!
- Stroll around the neighborhood, visiting each of the participating open houses in NorthWest Crossing, as well as participating open houses around town. Entries may also be collected at open houses hosted by The Garner Group throughout Bend.
- Complete the entry form at each home. The more homes you visit each weekend, the better your chances of winning!
- This beautiful Traeger will be given away at the market on Saturday, September 7th, 2013 at approximately 11am (winner need not be present to win).
Official Contest Rules:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
2. Entry. To enter, complete the official entry form being distributed each Saturday at participating open houses hosted by The Garner Group. Entries must be received by 8/31/13 at 3:00 p.m. Entries become the property of sponsor and will not be returned.
3. Prize. Traeger® Lil Texas Elite Grill, or equivalent grill of equal value at Fin and Fire. No cash redemption allowed by winner. Prize is not transferable. All taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the featured prizes become unavailable.
4. Prize Award and Drawing. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will take place on or about 8/31/13. Drawing and awarding of prizes will be conducted by The Garner Group, whose decisions on all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Prize winners will be notified following the drawing and may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 14 days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by sponsor, if the prize is $1,000 or more. Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. In the liability release, winner will agree to release Sponsor and its agencies from any injuries, damages, or losses that may be sustained in connection with ownership, use or misuse of the prize. If prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the name of a parent/legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents. If prize or prize notification letter is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Winners agree that sponsor may use their names or likeness for advertising and publicity purpose without additional compensation (except where prohibited). Limit one prize per person or household.
5. Odds. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Eligibility. One entry per person, per participating open house, per weekend (8/3/13 – 8/31/13). Sweepstakes open to legal U.S. residents age 18 or older. Employees or agents of Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. Sponsor and its affiliated and parent companies, advertising, and promotion agencies, are not responsible for printing, distribution, or production errors and may rescind, cancel, or revoke this drawing based upon any such error without liability and at its sole discretion. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold harmless, Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies from any loss, damage, or expense arising out of or in in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.