- This event has passed.
7th Annual NWX Tree Lighting Ceremony
December 6 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
This neighborhood tradition can’t be missed! Join us for a festive evening with neighbors and friends, and enjoy music by the Summit High Choir, free hot cocoa and our guest, Santa who will light the 60′ tall Ponderosa Pine with a little help from the Bend Fire Department.
And if you bring a non-perishable food item to donate to the Santa Express collection, you’ll receive a raffle ticket for the chance to win an awesome NWX gift basket, courtesy of participating NWX businesses.
Special thanks to our presenting sponsor:
For ADA accommodations, please contact Valerie Yost at 541/749-2917. Please note the NW Crossing Drive, just east of Mt. Washington will be closed at 4pm to traffic and parked vehicles. We hope to have the street reopened by 6:45pm. Thank you for your cooperation.
After the Tree Lighting, visit these NorthWest Crossing neighborhood center businesses for Tree Lighting specials and offerings:
• Bend Pizza Kitchen will be serving slices and hot soup
• West Coast Provisions invites you to see their new store and enjoy complimentary pastry bites and a hot beverage
• Sylvan Learning will be passing out treats and demonstrating their cool STEM robots
• Umpqua Bank will be serving hot coffee and cookies and giving away shopping bags
• Kariella will be open until 7pm and has an amazing selection of gifts and holiday attire
• Poke Row will be offering up complimentary holiday treats
• Roundabout Books will be open until 8 and is the perfect place to shop for all the book lovers on your gift list
• Portello invites you to dine with them following the tree lighting; open until 9pm
• Eclectic Soul will be passing out holiday treats and will be open until 8pm for all your holiday shopping
• Root Adorned invites you to join them for libations until 6pm