I have been providing retirees, baby boomers and professionals (for their clients) with home financing options since 2010, that are not very well known.
I assist with home financing to purchase retirement dream homes, to refinancing them, to obtaining standby growing lines of credit. In some instances it is possible to purchase or refinance, while also having access to a standby growing line of credit. The growing line of credit is available regardless of the market or home values and cannot be frozen, cancelled or reduced.
Professionals who assist retirees and baby boomers and are not aware of these options, need to see by using housing wealth conservatively, in conjunction with their strategies could assist retirees and baby boomers by helping to extend their retirement.
A Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM), commonly known as a reverse mortgage, is a HUD Program that is insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) enabling retirees across the country to live a more enjoyable retirement. At Retirement Funding Solutions, their goal is to help our customers make the right, informed decision about funding their retirement.
Here are some common examples of what a HECM can help you do:
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Protect your retirement portfolio
Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage or consolidating debt
- Enhance your cash flow
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Create an emergency fund
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle